We design simple, complete tree house plans
- You don't need experience or special tools to build your own treehouse
- Each treehouse plan has an overall materials buying list, designed to use readily available materials
- More detail than blueprints — each component has its own diagrams, assembly instructions, and cutting list
- Major components of the treehouse are assembled at ground level for safety and speed
- Supports are lifted into position and bolted to the tree
- Prefabricated panels are lifted into the tree and joined together to assemble the treehouse
Two trees are combined with a sliding joint system, allowing wind movement without damaging the treehouse. The entire floor is covered to protect the deck and treehouse from rain. When built in a tree, this plan covers 58 pages, and extra plans to build on posts are included free.
A 50sqft treehouse with window seats and covered balcony. The plans cover every step with diagrams and cutting lists. The treehouse can be built in around 14 days. The floor is an 8'x8' square to make best use of full size plywood sheets and the tree trunk passes through the middle of the structure as a unique feature. When built in a tree, the plan covers 54 pages, and extra plans to build on posts are included free.
Plans incorporate a sliding joint, allowing the two support trees to move without restriction from the treehouse. The Alpino can also be built with one tree and additional posts. This treehouse is scaled to a size suitable for younger children.
A freestanding fort, ideal as a kid's playhouse. Very easy to construct and a great introduction to treehouse building for areas which have no suitable trees. The entrance is up a ladder and through a trapdoor in the floor.
An open fort designed for young and old alike, attached to the trunk of one tree. The plans are divided into sections covering each stage and includes material lists, diagrams and 3D views. Fits in a single tree and has trapdoor access.
Slightly smaller than the Outpost design, this tree deck uses a simpler design to make construction easy and quick, with enough deck space for two chairs.
In association with The Treehouse Guide
Free reference for advice about DIY treehouse planning, design and construction.